The Polar P-5071-H is designed for rough environments and extreme high-temperature conditions found at mine sites and job sites around the world!
Built to last, the P-5071 is designed to eliminate operator fatigue by creating a comfortable cab environment that is dust-free and temperature controlled. It requires very little maintenance because of its robust design and Heavy Duty construction.
- Includes Sy-Klone CF2 Merv 16 Pressurizer
- 304 Stainless Steel HVAC Evap/Heater Rooftop Housing
- Stainless Ceiling Plenum with Directional Air Vents
- Polar 24vdc Digital Controller and Optional Wall Mount Housing
- Brushless 24vdc 800cfm Blower 40,000 hrs. Expected life
- Brushless 24vdc High Capacity Condenser Motor 40,000 hrs. Expected life
- Copper/Copper Antimicrobial Evaporator coil
- Copper/Copper High Cap Condenser Coil
- Single Phase 200-240vac 50/60 Hz
- Three Phase 200-240vac 50/60 Hz
- Three Phase 440vac to 500vac 50/60HZ
- 30,000 BTUS or 8.75 Kw Cooling and 12,000 BTUS or 3.3Kw Heating
Also Available: HEPA Filtration & C02/Pressure Monitoring to Meet ISO23875 Mine Equipment Air Quality Standard
- Manuals & Documents