The Polar P-5075-H is designed for rough environments and extreme high-temperature conditions found at mine sites and job sites around the world!
Built to last, the P-5075 is designed to eliminate operator fatigue by creating a comfortable cab environment that is dust-free and temperature controlled. It requires very little maintenance because of its robust design and Heavy-Duty construction.
- Includes Sy-Klone CF2 Merv 16 Pressurizer “Standard”
- 304 Stainless Steel HVAC Evap/Heater Rooftop Housing
- Optional Powder Coated Aluminium Housing
- Ceiling Plenum with Directional Air Vents
- Polar 24vdc Digital Controller with Wall Mount Housing
- Brushless 40,000 hrs. Expected life High-Capacity Fans
- Copper/Copper Antimicrobial Evaporator coil
- Dual Aluminium/Copper High Cap Condenser Coils
- Three Phase 200-240vac 50/60Hz
- Three Phase 440vac to 500vac 50/60HZ
- Three Phase 600 vac 50/60Hz available as Special order!
- 65,000 BTUS or 18.9 Kw Cooling and 24,000 BTUS or 6.6Kw Heating
- Variable Process Air = 400 – 2000 CFM (660 M³/hr – 3360 M³/hr)
- Available Option: CF2 HEPA Filtration & C02/Pressure Monitoring to Meet
- ISO23875 Mine Equipment Air Quality Standard
- Manuals & Documents