Are you wondering what a fuel & fluid heat exchanger is and how it can help in your industry?
A fuel & fluid heat exchanger is a device that allows heat from a fluid to transfer to a second fluid without mixing together or coming into direct contact with each other. This heat exchanger helps engines and machines work more efficiently. It can also be used to heat and cool buildings.
Do you have a heavy-duty truck or off-highway equipment that has a hard time running in the frigid winter temperatures?
Are you finding it difficult to keep your hydrovacs working on a construction site? Polar Mobility can provide you with fuel & fluid heat exchangers that will solve these issues for you.
- Saves you money through reducing the need to purchase cold weather additives and pricey blended fuels
- Helps avoid fuel gelling where the fuel temperature drops so low that it begins to crystalize
- The pad heaters warm the areas where the fluid is susceptible to freezing or thickening
- When a specific fuel temperature is reached, the coolant flow stops, therefore, saving you money. How does it do this? The fluid temperature is controlled efficiently for in-line and in-tank warmers by a shut off thermostat
- Companion products help boost coolant flow so the truck can continue running during harshly cold temperatures. You can effectively work in a comfortable environment even if the outside air is frigid.
What are the companion products of a fuel & fluid heat exchanger?
Coolant Circulation Pump: Do you need long lengths of plumbing? The coolant circulation pump increases coolant flow when using multiple tank installations or heat exchangers.
Coolant Manifolds: Helps the distribution of coolant through multiple heat exchangers.
Pre-Assembled Insulated Sleeved Coolant Hoses: Maintains the heat, fuel and coolant line insulation hose and fittings, keeping the fuel and coolant lines at optimum temperatures while protecting the area between the fuel tank and engine.
What is another added benefit of fuel & fluid heat exchangers? They save energy. How? They salvage as much heat as possible from waste gases. What happens without a heat exchanger? Exhaust gases that contain heat in power plants and engines uselessly emit into the air.
Fuel & Fluid Heat Exchanger Units/Parts
Polar Mobility stocks and manufactures several fuel and fluid heat exchanger units and parts to solve your heating problems!
Can’t find it? We’ll manufacture it to your specific needs. Contact us today!