Espar Heaters – The Standard in Quality Heating Solutions
Espar/Eberspächer fuel-fired heating units are engineered and built with groundbreaking and durable German technology. This brand has long been regarded as an industry standard for some of the most reliable and efficient climate control solutions for commercial equipment and personal vehicles. Each unit is sturdy, reliable, and can withstand extreme temperatures.
Espar/Eberspächer fuel-fired heaters:
- Help you stay warm all night without the need to keep your vehicle idling – Heating units work independently of the engine, reducing fuel consumption, emissions, and protecting the environment. Espar heaters provide direct heat to the truck cab for driver comfort and the engine for reliable cold starts.
- Are compact to fit small spaces – Each unit comes with all-in-one heater kits as an OEM factory installation or retrofitted for small spaces. If you have a vehicle with limited space, Espar’s heaters are a perfect solution.
- Have precise temperature control – With a built-in timer and thermostat, you can control the heat more precisely. Additionally, some Espar/Eberspächer units have remote control and smartphone capabilities so that you can turn them on and off from just about anywhere.
- Are virtually maintenance-free – Espar/Eberspächer heaters meet strict quality standards and have passed numerous durability tests. These powerful and reliable mobile heating units are virtually maintenance-free for the entire life of your equipment.
Features of Espar/Eberspächer heaters
Espar/Eberspächer understands their customer’s needs for reliable mobile heating solutions for heavy-duty equipment, transporters, buses and coaches, personal vehicles, and more. In extreme weather conditions, the comfort and safety of workers are the top priority. These units ensure maximum comfort and meet industry standards with:
- Energy-efficient technology that can run in the coldest of temperatures
- The ability to run 24/7 without the need to keep a vehicle idling
- A combustion process that eliminates moisture build-up from inside the vehicle
- A compact design that takes up less internal space
- Automatic regulation control and diagnostics for better efficiency
- Nighttime operation mode that reduces noise
- Digital display with temperature readings and auto-shutoff
- Diagnostic light codes to report maintenance issues
Polar Mobility is proud to carry Espar/Eberspächer. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our catalog, give us a call, and we can help customize a solution for your specific equipment or vehicle.
Espar / Eberspacher Units
Polar Mobility carries top quality heating brand names to keep you comfortable wherever you are.
Can’t find it? We’ll manufacture it to your specific needs. Contact us today!