A Look at Espar Heating Systems For Buses and CoachesPolar Mobility
Espar is a leading name in climate control solutions across the world. With innovative and state-of-the-art German engineering, Espar has customized a system that can reliably and efficiently control the interior temperature of buses and coaches. Espar heater kits are available as an OEM factory installation or can be customized and retrofitted to specific requirements.
This article discusses the benefits of Espar mobile heating units and where to find one for your fleet.
Cold climate challenges for buses and coaches
The transportation industry must take extra caution in the winter months and periods of frigid temperatures. Not only do operators consider the comfort and safety of their passengers, but they are also faced with the challenges of rising fuel costs and environmental concerns.
During the colder months that require buses and coaches to run a heating system, some common issues include:
- Excessive idling, increasing emissions
- An increase in fuel consumption
- An increase in energy use
- Additional wear on the engine and other components
- Some standard mobile heating units are too large for the bus or coach
The benefits of Espar heaters
Espar is a top choice for commercial mobile heating, and the company has developed a heating system specifically designed for buses and coaches. These robust and reliable heaters, like the Espar Airtronic:
- Works independent of the engine, keeping vehicles warm while protecting the environment
- Helps companies cut down on operational costs with less fuel consumption and a decrease in engine maintenance
- Are compact or can be retrofitted to fit small spaces
- Helps reduce fuel consumption and keeps vehicles working to capacity
- Can keep the interior of buses and coaches comfortable in exterior temperatures of up to -40 degrees celsius
- Can preheat buses and coaches without the use of the engine
- Are inexpensive to operate with minimal maintenance required
- Provides a cost-effective solution to engine idling, reducing emissions by up to 90%
- Saves energy for buses and coaches
- Are certified for safe installation in passenger areas and near dangerous substances
- Are EPA-verified and CARB-compliant for use in North America
Espar heaters offer the latest in heater technology with intelligent control elements that work like mini furnaces, blowing warm air while using minimal amounts of the vehicle’s fuel and power. They have some of the highest heat output available in the market for mobile heating solutions, are easy to install, and have built-in self-diagnostics. Espar provides the perfect climate control solution for your fleet.
Where to find Espar mobile heating
At Polar Mobility, we are proud to carry some of the world’s most trusted brands when it comes to mobile and industrial heating solutions, including Espar. We are a leading supplier and manufacturer of heaters for buses and coaches and other systems. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our catalog, give us a call, and we can help customize a solution for your specific vehicle.