A Message To Our Clientsadmin
In 1981, we began providing research and development assistance to Canadian and US Military Mobile Equipment Operations in the Arctic. Little did we know, this was the humble beginnings of what Polar Mobility is today.
Over the years, our company has grown into a leading supplier of heating, air conditioning, and air filtration solutions to heavy-duty environments including construction, forestry, military, oil fields, and mining. And we couldn’t have done it without our valued clients.
What we do
At Polar Mobility, we know mobile heating and cooling solutions through and through. It’s what we do and what we’re good at. Our focus is on the safety and comfort of workers by providing quality equipment and the right solution. We offer:
- Mobile heating – Our quality mobile heating solutions improve the comfort of workers and keep equipment running smoothly. This reduces downtime and helps lower operational costs. The mobile heating products we supply are reliable and made for the toughest conditions.
- Mobile AC/HVAC – In extreme climates like Canada where we experience frigid temperatures in the winter and intense heat in the summer, a mobile HVAC system is necessary and critical for worker health and safety. We supply and engineer mobile solutions that warm or cool the air when and where you need it. This prevents equipment from freezing in the winter and overheating in the summer, maintaining a consistent temperature that helps prolong the life of machines. Most importantly, our mobile HVAC units help ensure a safe and comfortable work environment.
- Air quality solutions – Our air quality solutions protect workers against some of the most harmful toxins that heavy-duty machinery emits such as nitrogen oxide and carbon monoxide. Without air quality solutions, workers are at risk of developing lung disease and other serious respiratory illnesses. Industry-standard air filters help rid the air of dangerous chemicals and particles that are common in worksites such as construction, mining, oil fields, and more. Additionally, air quality solutions keep equipment running longer by preventing airborne particles, dirt, and dust from damaging machine components. This helps reduce costs and keeps operations running safely.
- Transport refrigeration – When you’re transporting temperature-sensitive goods such as food, flowers, medicine, and electronics, and other perishable goods, you need a reliable refrigeration system that won’t falter. We provide transport refrigeration systems for a range of vehicles from worker vans to small trucks and long-haul trailers. If you can’t find the solution you’re looking for, our technicians can build a product that meets your requirements.
- Units and parts – We stock and supply various parts and components to keep your equipment running. At Polar Mobility, we understand how challenging it is to pause operations when a unit breaks down. We offer service and repair on our units worldwide – if we make it, we can service it.
To our customers, thank you
The key to our business is the strong relationships we have with our clients and business partners. We operate with a heart of service and integrity in everything that we do, because we know that our solutions can positively impact your working environment. To our valued customers, past and present, thank you. If you’re new to our website and you’re looking for quality mobile heating, mobile Air Conditioning/HVAC, transport refrigeration, and air quality solutions, we look forward to serving you.
Polar Mobility Research Ltd. has three office locations in Calgary, Edmonton, and Red Deer. Contact us for your mobile industrial heating and cooling needs.